HDR collection from Chikka Tirupathi

Recently a week back, I visited this temple town just for break from  hectic work schedule. Architecture is best place for capturing HDR images. In India, photography inside temples is strictly prohibited and consequently I could only capture pictures around periphery of temple. Even though the photography is prohibited inside temple premise, nobody objected me snapping. I could compose few HDR images and here are few of them. All of them are bracketed for 5 exposures (RAW), tonemapped with Luminance HDR and final editing with dark table. Also this was first time I was experimenting with new 0.6 GND and I loved it to maximum :-). Especially, shooting against Sun was less harsh with the GND. It also accentuated the sky color and reduced lens flare in my opinion. Any critiques are always welcome


Also linked to skywatch theme: skyle

1 comment: